So I gave my sister an ultimatum today. She just turned 18 and I said, "ok, do you want to go clubbing on friday or to a hooka bar?" Of course, I am hoping that she chooses the hooka bar because not only do I hate clubbing but I can't dance either. The reason I hate it so much is because I have only been to straight clubs, I have to get INCREDIBLY drunk to forget that I can't dance, and then I end up regretting it in the morning. She chose hooka...
So I have a test tomorrow that I have been studying for most of the day when I wasn't cooking dinner (the most AMAZING green beens and spam hotdish) and watching TV. So now I am taking a break to write a blog.
So I've decided that valentines day is just a stupid hallmark made up holiday (maybe this is because I am always single). About the only re-deemable quality of Vday is:

Any way fuck v-day and all those nausiating love birds that have to make PDA a way to rub my single life in my face...Well, I like being singe, it's cheaper, there's more free time, and you can have lots of no-strings-attached sex (course, that's only a theory, I don't actually have lots of sex)Anyway, back to The Grind!
Oh, I guess there is one last thing...My hot guy of the week is Cillian Murphey. You may remember him from such films as Batman Begins, and 28 days later...His eyes are just absolutely intoxicating, don't you agree?
No comments:
Post a Comment