Saturday, March 04, 2006

Long time, no talkie talkie

Well, I havn't posted in a while but I have some updates. The guy that blocked me on aim, myspace, and facebook; as well as never spoked to me after we met at spider house about 4 weeks ago, txt msg me yesterday. It was about 1am, and I got a random text saying, I love that song on your myspace. I replied "who is this." He wrote back, "matt". Of course, not remembering who that was, I then asked, "matt who" He replied "happytragiclife". I knew immediately. I was amazed. After a few hours I got on aim, and we talked for a while, reciting song lyrics, and him blaming himself for our friendship fallout, me blaming myself. It was akward but it made my entire week. I am really happy he is talking to me. On another note I went on a shopping date last night. I had so much fun with this really cute, nice, smart, caring, down to earth guy. We then went to B&N and got some coffee and looked at books and talked. Wow, it was so nice. I chatted with him online last night as well, and we are both in agreeance that we will definately be going it again. This was actually a date, i'm pretty sure, and we had a blast. I just thought I would say, I'm in such a good mood today because yesterday was a really happy day for me.

On a sad note, my boss LordValek is no longer working at the same location with me :(. It really sucks, he was alot of fun and I really enjoyed his company. We are gonna still hang out though cuz I think he's awesome. Anway Other than that things are the same. I feel amazing from working out again, work and school are both going well. Everything seems to be lining up this semester.

1 comment:

Frank said...

I've been really worried about you for the last few weeks... I'm so relieved that everything is going so much better for you now!!! :-D