Sometimes I sit here an wonder what the point of everything is. I don't mean like, the point of life and blah blah all that depressing philosophical crap... I mean why we have come to do certain things the way we do. Like, who decided monday through friday would be the work week? and why didn't they make it a 4 day work week and a 3 day weekend? All I can say is moron! Or, what is the point of pennies? I mean when is the last time you used one anyway? vending machines don't take them?! You know what would be fun, taking a bunch of pennies and throwing them at the guy who invented 2-day weekends!
So in my random thoughts about what the point of stuff is I decided that I put way too much effort on caring what other people think. I guess in my desperate attempt at making up for my drastic un-coolness and lack of popularity in high school I am seeking the approval of a bunch kids much younger than me, and well on their way to be much less successful. I think part of it stems from the fact that being single I find myself much more concerned about the scene and it's happenings. Like, as if I'm missing out on part of life by not being at EVERYTHING...lol. I've kinda decided that it's time to settle things down a bit.
The going out on thursday thing for instance, a lot of fun...but seems to always end the same... alone, at home, half drunk, and exhausted the next day at work...wooooopie...where do I sign up? That's going to have to stop. After really looking at this one I've decided I'm not really missing anything other than a bunch of college kids...It's time I grew up I think.
PLEASE don't take this the wrong way though, I'm not saying ppl who go are bad, or that I dislike anyone in the scene...that's not true, I've made some AMAZING friends, and even still, it seems everyday I'm making new and better friends. I'm just saying it's not for me anymore. The ocassional party will be nice, but any more than once or twice a month is simply going to be a bit much I think, and BESIDES...lake time is here...so my weekends, are officially closed unless you're at Lake Travis, or you're reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaly special. OOoo...so something really hacked me off today. I was playing Sim City 4 on my mac mini today. I recently bought the mac and put windows on a small partition so I could play all my video games I missed...well windows...lol, windows is a window into hell is what it is...so anyway I'm playing and I have the awesome city with a sim moved into a big fucking mansion and everything...and then all of a sudden...my desktop pops up..and no more Sim city4...where did it go?!?!?! BASTARDS!!!! I hate you windows...ok...and on the theme or randomness...here is an article you should read.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,334530,00.html
can you believe that shit?!!?! fucked up I know.well anyway enough randomness...see, I told you it was random...look at the subject...haha made you look. go to bed idiot (I'm talking to myself now). Good night everyone.I hope everyone is now a little dumber from having read this blog. hehe
Tuesday, March 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment