Sunday, September 14, 2008

New Developments

So I'm sure most of you have heard the news but I figure I would at least right it down. As much for myself as anything else.

Last Thursday night I had plans to hang out with Eric. I had been at a conference all day in Round Rock, and rather than having to drive all the way back up there for the friday portion of the conference, I asked if I could stay with Eric instead so the drive would be shorter. He agreed and after he was off from work I met him at his house. We invited a few friends over and had a few drinks and just sat around and hung out. Late that night when we were going to bed, I leaned over and asked him, "Hey Eric, what would you say if I asked you to be my boyfriend?" He responded with, "Of course!" I must say it wasn't very romantic or anything but that's ok, it was the perfect end to a really fun night. So at long last, after 1 year and 9 months of being single I am officially taken, and I couldn't be happier.

That morning I went back to the conference and met up with some friends for dinner, then visited Eric at the Domain prior to driving home in an effort to avoid traffic. This weekend has been fun, but tough as Eric has been working and studying for an exam he has Tuesday so I haven't seen much of him. Luckily tonight I am meeting him for coffee and I am going to work while he studies, but at least we will get to see each other.

Interestingly enough I am Eric's first boyfriend so I think he is equally excited about everything, and as I said I couldn't be happier and I'm anxious to see how things pan out.

1 comment:

Neudles said...

Congratulations ROB!

That's soooo cute...
Well, hope it all
turns out for the better.
Oh yeah, which Eric is this?

~Noodles~