Sunday, February 12, 2006

Doomed to be single

Well,
I guess I should give some background into why I dislike valentines day so much. I must say I am just so bitter because I never have someone to spend it with :(. All I can say is I seem to always fall for the straight guys (maybe it's because they are unattainable and I like to shoot for the stars...forgive the cliche), and it just seems everytime there is a really fucking hot guy around, he turns the corner and makes out with his girlfriend. Anyway that is pretty much the reason why I dislike V-day so much. I am always so jealous of everyone else. So anyway my dad called me about a million times while I was at work to see if I would be home tuesday night, well, of course. Then I got home and he bithced at me for not calling back. Well, fuck, if I am busy at work I am not going to go and make a damn unimportant phone call...Here is but another taste of what I have to live with. About a week ago this commercial for Brokeback Mountain came on (I havn't seen it yet, is it good?) and my dad said, and I quote, "Fucking queers, why the hell can't they keep that nasty shit in the closet. I mean, I am sure there were gay cowboys but they kept in the the closet. Fucking disgusting fagot hollywood types, trying to make these homos seem like decent people." Can you beleive that shit. I have to fucking live with that. Now you know why I can't tell my parents, especially my dad would disown me...it is really stressful. I can't wait until I can move out...Anyway I have a test monday and need to get to studying....as usual.

1 comment:

Frank said...

I thought Brokeback Mountain was alright... it was just really long!!! I was constantly aware of how long that movie was while watching it. They could have ended it in so many places... but it just kept going and going and going! :-P