Well, not much is new. I gotta test on monday that I will be studying for tomorrow. I work on sunday. I'm pretty bored right now because a certain someone was suposed to call me and didn't. I decided not to go clubbing because I didn't want to drive up to campus. I just finished setting up this personality thing that supposedly tells me what other people think of me?!??!
Interactive Johari Window
So feel free to tell me what you think of me. anyway I am prolly going to bed soon. Another day gone...
Saturday, February 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
"I just finished setting up this personality thing that supposedly tells me what other people think of me?!??!"
Actaully, it's supposed to tell you how precise your perceptions of yourself are compared to the perceptions that others have of you.
I see from your results that it's not really off at all, which shows you have a pretty accurate view of yourself that others have... and to top it off, they're all fantastic qualities!!!
Post a Comment