
Wish You Were Here
I dig my toes into the sand
The ocean looks like a thousand diamonds strewn across a blue blanket
I lean against the wind
Pretend that I am weightless
And in this moment I am happy...happy
I wish you were here
I lay my head on to the sand
The sky resembles a backlit canopy with holes punched in it
I'm counting UFO's
I signal them with my lighter
And in this moment I am happy...happy
I wish you were here
The world's a roller coaster and I am not strapped in
Maybe I should hold with care but my hands are busy in the air
-------------------------------------------------------------
I love that song, it sort of outlines my mood today. I havn't felt this way in a while and especially after the last few days. I am really on cloud nine today, I don't know why or what was said but last night I was talking with someone and sudenly I feel so much better. Yes, it had to do with my last post, and he truly put things into perspective and made me feel so much better. If you're reading this then thanks. I was feeling so depressed the last few days and I woke up this morning so releived and exhilarated. I had a great day at school today and I am ready to get back to work and research. I made some great progess today (finally) and I will be working the bugs out of the code over the next week or so. Spring break is coming up really soon (2.5 weeks) and I am excited. I have a cousin coming in from Des Moines Iowa to hang out and hit 6th street. Anyway that is all the new stuff I have to report. I need to get some homework done then I will be free for the remainder of the evening.
No comments:
Post a Comment