Saturday, March 11, 2006

Happiness

Well, I must say.
Friday (yesterday) was so amazing I don't even know where to start. So i'll start at the beginning.
Well, I was up pretty late (till 230ish), and when I woke up I felt pretty tired. I went to school and went to class, which as usual was pretty uneventful. I turned in homeworks, took quizes etc. After class I went and ran some more simulations, which so far have come up inconclusive. Now the day gets fun...
So I left campus at about 2pm and went up towards pflugerville. I was supposed to meet Rob on campus for our friday date, but it kinda fell through when he couldn't get a ride. So instead I went up to his house. On the way, of course, I get stuck in traffic. It took about 45 minutes to go 3 miles, then as soon as I passed the wreck, it was smooth sailing. When I got to rob's we made some of his patented bean dip that was absolutely to die for. After that we sat down and played video games and just had a great time.
Later that day we decided to go to the park. We got a frisbee and this really goofy disc thing and just played around for a while. We skipped rocks and walked around the pond until it got dark. We then went to another park and met some of Rob's friends, Bethany, and Cacey. We had fun playing hide and seek in the woods until all of us got cut up from the sticker bushes. After that we played lava monster (I love kids games dont' you?) for a few hours and finally went to Taco Bell for dinner. After dinner we went back to the park and spent some time with a group of people from all different ages and schools. Rob and I went swinging and then had a little chat about being really tired. Rob asked if I wanted to stay over at his place and I was so excited. We went back to his house and watched queer as folk for a while.
Finally we were both so tired and just went to sleep. I had a hard time sleeping on this twin bed with Rob, and it was sort of uncomfortable. Then, I don't know who started it, but the cuddling began. We cuddled for probably 8 hours on and off, and I must say I slept like a baby in his arms. It was so great. I woke up at about 10am and told Rob that I should be going. he muttered nooooo...and then I ended up staying and cudling some more until about 11am. I finally got up and came home.
Well, of course, this morning, I get about half way home and not only is SXSW traffic a bitch, but there is a GIGANTIC wreck on IH35. It took me FOREVER to get home again...That's ok. the gas cost was totally worth an amazing night with rob. things are really going great and I am happy. Monday we're going to the zoo, and after that to my house for a potential party.
So that's, news for now. I hope y'all had fun reading. cuz writing it just put a huge smile on my face. Anyway I am cleaning the house and doing yard work today for the spring/relatives that will be visiting so I am pretty busy. Ya'll keep it real...

2 comments:

Frank said...

Dude!!! You need to stop erasing posts! :-P

Anonymous said...

What a great site »