So update time I suppose.
I spent most all of spring break with Rob. It began with me going to p-ville the friday before last and staying the night at Robs (see previous post). Then the next day going to a party and haveing a great time. Tuesday, Rob, Rob's friends, my friend sara, and I went to Austin zoo. They left and I invited rob to stay. My cousin came into town that night and we all got trashed together. It's funny, we sat down to watch a movie and Rob and I were all over eachother, like holding hands and tickling and stuff...my cousin was like, "so how long have you two been dating?" well, we were too drunk to realize that she was still there and I was like, shit, well I guess the cat's out of the bag now. She said we were so cute and what not. anyway he stayed over and I brought him home the next morning. the next few days were basically fun filled with drinking. Then friday we met rob for sushi downtown and celebrated st pattie's day. Rob and I had our first "public" kiss on the balcony of this nice hotel downtown right when the SXSW fireworks show began and everything just clicked. It was so perfect, I felt such a great connection and he feels the same. Rob spent the night again friday night and saturday when I brought him home I spent all day and most of the night there then came home at 3am because I had to work.
so other than that everthing was ok. School is back in session so that really sucks. I can't wait till this weekend so I can see rob again. other than that there's nothing really new. keep in touch
Monday, March 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment