Monday, May 26, 2008

Splash

As usual splash was this weekend, and of course not without it's drama. Needless to say I had a great time though. It started friday night. I went out to the club with Matt and Kris and saw a lot of familiar faces. Then spent the night at Craig's and saturday morning, woke up and headed out to the lake.

So I suppose I'll start with the dramatic parts:
We get out there and to my suprise I didn't see Joe, or Roger and James. After asking around Eric told me that apparently Joe had bronchitis, which didn't explain roger and james not being there but oh well. I wasn't able to camp out for the weekend like usual b/c I had to work today and Joe usually goes out all three days and stays out. There would have been no way for me to get back to the marina. So late saturday afternoon, Joe, Roger and James showed up in their boats and pulled in and anchored. after a while joe came over to visit the boats I was on and when I went to ask how he was doing he said, "stay away from me." My first thought was that he didn't want to pass off any germs....but then I asked, "is it the bronchitis?" he said, no, and that he didn't want to talk to me. I'm like, wtf...

so anyway we have had our problems in the past but I honestly have no clue what brought this on. needless to say though I was kindof upset. Not long after that I check my phone and it has a text from Joe... it said, "that's the last time I invite you anywhere"...

well to be honest I was pretty insulted, first he tells me not to talk to him like I'm some sort of drugged up whore, then he bitches at me for not coming on the boat this weekend...well, I responded in kind.

I told him to go fuck himself. he had obviously deleted my number b/c he responded with, "who is this" even though I'm sure he knew exactly who it was. Well, you know what Joe, fuck you again. Last time he had his man-period he did this. well, this time I can play too. So I deleted his number and blocked him on every site I know him on. So honestly, I'm finally doing what I should have done ages ago, disconnecting from him completely. He is an ass and has done nothing but take from me without giving anything in return.

There was plenty more drama, sunday night I thought my iphone was at the bottom of the lake but it turned out I had left it on the boat and my friend Jack gave it back to me later <3. That turned out good. Let's see....sunday Craig's boat wouldn't start....that kinda sucked and I felt bad for him b/c I know he really wanted to go. I guess the only other thing was sat night.

My ex Rob was there and we were getting ready to pull away from the cove to go home. David H, our mutual friend, was looking for him so they could swim back to shore but he couldn't find him. We looked everywhere but no sign. The last place anyone saw him was on the boat from Dallas called Naughty Boys...who's owners are famous for their shady escort business. So needless to say everyone was pretty worried, but Craig had to get the boat back to the dock so we left....
well when I asked Rob about it just now he said mine, and everyone elses concern was irrational b/c we had no reason to worry...well, he's kind of an ass hole but whatever...that's pretty much it on the drama....


The fun things:
So saturday night on the way back Kris and I decided to ride the tube back to the marina. lol...oops...it was so choppy that the 20+ minute ride left me bruised and scraped..but it was so much fun. there was one point when we were both completely airborne. lol.

saturday night I went to the clubs with David and Jeff. Two really really cute boys from dallas and we had a lot of fun. I really like david...too bad he doesn't live here. :(

I also had a blast in general spending time with Craig, Kris, and Matt. I hope to do it again soon.

Today I worked and met David and Jeff for a movie and drinks at 2 b/c my boss let me leave early b/c it is a holiday.


I can safely say that all in all it was a pretty good weekend. Let me know what you thought of it if you were there!!

No comments: