Thursday, August 14, 2008

I love my job...

So today I wanted to share with you a little prank we decided to pull on my counterpart at our East Austin facility. First of all let me give a little back story...

Last week the City of Austin Stormwater Compliance department came out on a surprise inspection. They had some issues with some of our stormwater ponds at our east austin plant and wrote us up for it. We had to beg and plead for them not to write an official notice of violation and we would be sure to fix everything etc etc.

On a side note, I saw what we were written up for and I think it's just stupid. They are nitpicking and I have seen FAR FAR FAR worse (right behind my backyard for one, which is owned by the city...lol)

Anyway a coworker and I decided we would do a little decorating of my counterpart's cubicle while he's on vacation. When he gets back on monday he's in for a surprise. What you see in the pictures below are City of Austin Stormwater Pond Maintenance pamplets, some of them have even been blown up and printed on VERY large paper too. Hope you get a good laugh, I sure had fun decorating. Can't wait to see his face when he gets back.







No comments: