So for the Texas vs Texas Tech game last night Austin and I decided we were going to host a watching party. It all started with a mass texas message and ended with mass drinking. What a night!
"We all know Tech sucks more than a whore on dollar day...but to prove it, come on down to my place with a sixer, I'll supply the meat, and watch texas beat the hell outta texas tech! Kickoff at 7 pm"
As people arrived they were greeted by my pumpkin creation from Halloween...

As we all gathered around the grill I cooked Fajitas, Burgers, and Dogs. It was quite the smorgasbord of meats. At that point I was already quite intoxicated...most likely due to the two very large very strong Tom Collins I drank before grilling. As we reached the second half Tech was giving us a pretty tough time but we were not about to give up. After making a needed beer run and buying 6 additional cases for the group, I ran upstairs and grabbed every texas cap, T-shirt, and my boots and stetson. I threw things into the hordes of people (about 20 at that point) insisting that everyone don something orange. lol, I was REALLY intoxicated at this point.
The dream team decided it was picture time (Austin, Nathan, and me). We take our Texas Football seriously...

From here on out I don't remember much. I think at one point Brittany and Naomi were taking their clothes off and running around topless, we had just lost the game in the last play :(, and most of the crowd had dissipated. Here is where the funny starts though...I apparently texted eric...and here is what I had to say....
Rob-"btw...what you said to me...pretty much was the meanest thing ever...btw"
eric-long message saying something about why he said what he said
me, realizing I was drunk and shouldn't have said anything cuz I probably wouldn't remember it in the morning responded:
"Eric...sorry soddy soddy. Um drink please please don't be mead at me pweats"
"We teottau beet Texas tech tuck tech!!!"
"Sorry skerry"
:_)
;<
U Gaye men
and then the piece de resistance
I
Coikl end be
Orem drunk
I cod
not
Be
More
Drunk"
and then I'm doneZz. I primizdd I dun
please bwhatbdid I do?
Plrasei
IInocnBziudndb
lol...wow I'm a crazy bitch...
so last but certainly not least we got up this morning to clean up the mess...and here is what we found by the door...

I think it's safe to say that even if we lost...I had a blast...here's to good times!
1 comment:
We need to do that more often!
Post a Comment